Chicken and Cashew Nut Stir-Fry
Chicken and Cashew Nut Stir-Fry Recipe
Thank you for visiting Foodlips Social Network. Try out this tasty Chicken and Cashew Nut Stir-Fry recipe today and let us know what you think!
Description and How to Prepare
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok on a medium heat. Then add 2 diced cloves of garlic, 1/4 cup of diced onion and 2 dried chillies to the wok and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Now add 280g sliced chicken breast, 2 tbsp of oyster sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, and 1 tbsp of sugar. Stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes until the chicken is half cooked.
- Now add 1/4 cup of diced bell peppers and turn the heat up to a high heat. Stir fry until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Now add 2 spring onions cut into 1 inch pieces and 1/3 cup of cashew nuts. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Prepare the dish to be served. You can serve with jasmine rice.